Welcome to my academic webpage! I’m an AI lead researcher at the Technology Innovation Institute within the AI and Digital Science research center and member of the Abu Dhabi Stochastics Group. Previously, I worked as a machine learning researcher at the Mathematical and Algorithmic Science Lab of Huawei Paris Research Center, where I was member of the Signal and Information Processing team held by Maxime Guillaud. Before that, I was a Postdoctoral researcher at Ecole Polytechnique hosted by Prof. Michalis Vazirgiannis. I received my Ph.D. in signal and image processing from Centrale-Supélec, University of Paris-Saclay in 2020, where I was also attached to CEA (French Atomic Agency). During my Ph.D. I worked on Random Matrix Theory and Machine Learning under the supervision of Prof. Romain Couillet.
- 23/11/23: Talk on random matrix theory for linear generative models at Khalifa University.
- 08/05/23: Learning from Low Rank Tensor Data: A Random Tensor Theory Perspective got accepted for oral presentation at UAI 2023 conference.
- 19/04/23: Talk about spike recovery from random tensors at the Tensor Journal Club.
- 28/03/23: When Random Tensors meet Random Matrices accepted at the Annals of Applied Probability.
- 15/02/23: Talk about random tensors at the Abu Dhabi Stochastics Seminar.
Main Research Interests
Random Matrix/Tensor Theory, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Graph Neural Networks.